Tour P.S. Putting String
The Tour Putting String consists of two alignment rods connected by a 4m line. Tour Putting String is extremely compact and will fit neatly into your golf bag for that last minute practice session, just before a round.
Using your Tour Putting String:
- Push one end of the Tour Putting String into the ground behind the cup.
- Push the other end into the ground so that the Tour Putting String remains taught
- Practice your putts, using the string as your guide for alignment, vary between near or far putts
- At the end of the practice session, remove the Tour Putting String and putt without it
- See your putting improving!