Lamkin Flat Cat Original Putter Grip
Lamkin Flat Cat Putter Grips have a unique design to help you hole more putts, already used on tour by Justin Rose. Lamkin have constructed this stylish grip from a lightweight polyurethane compound for exceptional comfort and feel with a light traction pattern to cope with any weather conditions.
The Flat Cat is flat on both sides of the grip to give you true alignment as your palms face the target, which helps your putter face stay square at impact. The easy glide cone design allows you to get your putter in and out of your golf bag with ease.
- Places the face of the putter in the palm of your hand
- Improves putting accuracy
- Exclusive grip compound and texture for ultimate touch
- Easy-Glide cone for effortless club removal from golf bag
- 5 grip size options to ensure the best possible personal feel
- Slim (45g)
- Svelte (51g)
- Standard (68g)
- Fat (85g)
- Big Boy (104g)