Warning: Last items in stock!
The new Superstroke Traxion Tour club grip has a soft, tacky feel from premium rubber compound that delivers excellent feedback and control.
- SPYNE TECHNOLOGY : Specifically engineered to aid in repeatable hand positioning
- Repeatable hand placement leads to greater consistency in squaring the club face at time of impact during the swing
- TRAXION CONTROL : An advanced surface texture design for enhanced feedback
- Strategically designed Traxion zones on the tacky polyurethane outer layer offer an amazing feel
- TAPER CONTROL TECHNOLOGY : Taper Control technology is engineered to create a larger lower hand profile by reducing taper to minimise grip pressure
- Lighter grip pressure increases clubhead speed for greater distance and promotes a square face at impact maximising swing efficiency
- TORSIONAL PERFORMANCE : Features a tacky polyurethane outer layer with a firm rubber inner layer that is engineered to maximise torsional performance for enhanced feedback & overall control.
Weight (Undersize) : 45g*
Weight (Standard) : 50g*
Weight (Midsize) : 52g*
Weight (Jumbo) : 54g*
(tolerance on all weights +/- 2g)