Sun Mountain Zero G Hip Belt
The Sun Mountain Zero G Belt can be added to the majority of Sun Mountain carry bags that are fitted with the Zero-G Hip Pad connector (post 2016 models)
The Zero G belt is designed to transfer the bag weight from your shoulders to the hips and help you carry with an improved posture giving a more comfortable carry.
The cushioned fully adjustable hip pad and belt, slips easily through the hip pad slot on the bag to fasten around the waist and holds the bag firmly against your body for a more even weight distribution.
The Zero G Belt is ideal if you struggle to carry your bag as it offers an affordable way to increase comfort and will help maximise the enjoyment of your round.
(Bag NOT included).
Sun Mountain Zero G Hip Belt Features
- Can be used on the majority Sun Mountain carry bags (2016 onwards)
- Transfer the bag weight from shoulders to hips
- Promotes correct posture
- Hip pad is padded for extra comfort
- Adjustable to fit majority of waist sizes
- Holds stand bag firmly against golfers body